Smokey Black Beans. This Smoky Black Bean Soup is definitely going to be one of my new fav's because it's so fast, super thick and hearty, and leaves the door open for tons of fun toppings. Kind of like tacos, in soup form! My daughter and I love the black beans found at a popular fast food chicken restaurant, but I could The "smokey" flavor sets this dish off wonderfully.
If you'd like to incorporate a little heat. I like to serve these sweet, smoky black beans over brown rice, with sautéed bitter greens (arugula or turnip greens, for instance) and sour When the beans are hot, add vinegar and honey or sugar. Add beans, smoke, garlic and hot sauce and mix together. You can have Smokey Black Beans using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smokey Black Beans
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onions; sliced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow or red onion; small dice.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic; minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Olive or veggie oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
Try this Smokey Black Bean Burgers recipe, or contribute your own. Home Meals Appetizers + Snacks Smokey Black Bean Soup with Orange & Cilantro. This is a fantastically warming soup that's perfect for winter nights. I used dried beans because I prefer their.
Smokey Black Beans instructions
- Drain and rinse beans..
- Sweat onion in saute pan. Add garlic..
- Add beans. Season and toss. Saute 1 minute.
- Add green onions. Toss. Serve.
- Variations: Bacon fat, corn, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice/zest, chipotle salsa, tomato puree, bell peppers, squash, eggplant.
Smoky, hearty black bean burger with sweet potato, mushrooms, quinoa, and pecans. It all starts with black beans that are cooked down until dry and cracked, which helps keep the burgers from. Hearty & flavourful,this healthy black bean recipe using black turtle beans makes for a delicious Black turtle beans are small shiny beans popular in Latin America (and parts of the United States). This smoky black bean chili recipe is really fast, simple, inexpensive, healthy and CRAZY good! This smoky corn salad recipe with black beans and tomatoes is perfect spooned over chicken and Perfect as a side salad or with chips as a corn salsa.