Leftover chicken stir fry. This is a great recipe for using up leftover vegetables that are in your refrigerator. Can use fresh and leftover veggies. Easy leftover chicken recipe – healthy chicken and broccoli stir fry made with leftover chicken breast!
Give the sauce a quick re-stir. A stir fry is one of the greatest ways to use up leftovers – so use this merely as a guide, and throw in anything you have. Anytime you find yourself with leftover chicken, consider it a blessing. You can cook Leftover chicken stir fry using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leftover chicken stir fry
- Prepare 3 slice of red pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 of chicken breasts cooked.
- You need cup of broccoli chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet and sour sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of angel hair pasta.
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
You can certainly go for a second round of last night's dinner, but the wonderful thing about this mild-mannered meat is that it's so easy to repurpose it into an entirely different meal. It doesn't matter what cut you have handy. Stir-Fry Chicken and Vegetables. "This is one of my favorite stir-fry recipes. This is a fantastic way to use up some leftover grilled chicken breasts.
Leftover chicken stir fry instructions
- Medium skillet add vegatable oil broccoli, onions, and peppers..
- Cook until broccoli is tender and onions are translucent. While that is cooking boil water for the angel hair pasta.
- Add soy sauce and chicken to the pan and let that simmer for a little bit while noodles are cooking.
- Before the angel hair pasta is all the way cooked drain the pasta than add to the skillet also add soy sauce.
- Let that also simmer for five minutes on medium. Than your done.
This will work with any kind of cooked chicken, but leftover grilled chicken has that little bit of smokiness that adds. Chicken Stir Fry is an easy dinner idea, made with chicken, vegetables and a delicious stir fry sauce. This chicken and broccoli stir fry also has carrots and bell peppers to add lots of color to your meal. This chilli chicken stir-fry is perfect for a speedy midweek meal and ideal for using up leftovers. Find more Chinese stir-fry recipes at Tesco Real Food.