My Grilling Spot Mediterranean Infusion.
You can have My Grilling Spot Mediterranean Infusion using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Grilling Spot Mediterranean Infusion
- You need of Olive Oil.
- You need of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare of Fresh Rosemery Branches.
- It’s of Laurel Leaves.
My Grilling Spot Mediterranean Infusion step by step
- You need to have an 8 oz. glass container. First, you need to sterilize it. The simplest way to do this is to boil water and plunge the container and the lid in for 3 min..
- Peel the Garlic Cloves and crush them with the palm of your hand..
- Put all the ingredients in a pan and cook them at minimum heat for ten minutes..
- Pour the cooked Olive Oil in a glass jar. Take out the solid ingredients (Garlic, Rosmery and Laurel)..
- Place one Laurel Leave, half a branch of Fresh Rosemery and two crushed Garlic Cloves in the container..
- Once it is cold, pour the Olive Oil in the container, close it and save it in the fridge. You can use this to marinade meat cuts, as a salad dressing along with lemon juice or to season any other dish. If properly sterilized, this infusion can last for 8 weeks. Enjoy!.