Banana Pudding 😋😋 🎉🎉.
You can cook Banana Pudding 😋😋 🎉🎉 using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding 😋😋 🎉🎉
- You need 5 of Bananas cut into slices.
- You need Half of a lemon (for the juice).
- You need 1 box of Nilla Wafers.
- Prepare 1 bag of Pepperidge Farm Chessman cookies.
- Prepare 12 of large egg yolks, yes 12 (trust me).
- You need 4 cups of milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of instant french vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of block cream cheese softened.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of You will need a whisk.
Banana Pudding 😋😋 🎉🎉 step by step
- Cut up bananas and squeeze lemon juice on it, give them a toss and cover. Lemon juice keeps bananas from turning black 😄.
- Separate egg yolks and place in a bowl also soften the cream cheese in the microwave.
- Pour the milk into a pan on the stove at medium heat.
- Add the yolks and WHISK into the milk.
- Add the flour, sugar and salt, put through a sifter then add to milk mixture and WHISK constantly.
- Keep whisking until starting to get thick and add 2 tsp instant french vanilla pudding this is better than adding more flour.
- Thickening might take 10-15 minutes but go ahead and add the block of cream cheese while the custard is hot and keep whisking until it is all dissolved and your sauce is thick.
- Take off the heat and add the vanilla extract whisking it in then let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Start your layers !! Add a little custard to the bottom of the pan then add a layer of Nilla wafers.
- Then add your sliced bananas on top of the wafers then do another layer the same way.
- Top off the 2 layers with the Chessman cookies Don't forget to chill for a few hours and ENJOY 💗💗💗💗🎉🎉🎉🎉.
- Happy Memorial Day🎉🎉🎉🎉.
- You can cut up bananas just before layering instead 😉.
- Cook's Note: Try heavy cream, condensed milk, and dream whip also try baking the nilla wafers in the oven to get them crispy if leaving in fridge overnite. Layer the top with sliced strawberry and wafers in a round pan..