Sweet Pickle Deviled Eggs🥚🥒.
You can have Sweet Pickle Deviled Eggs🥚🥒 using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Pickle Deviled Eggs🥚🥒
- You need 10 of boiled eggs cut in half.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 spoonfuls of sweet pickle relish.
- It’s of Paprika for garnish.
Sweet Pickle Deviled Eggs🥚🥒 instructions
- Take boiled eggs and cut in halves. Remove yokes and set in small bowl off to the side..
- Once all yokes are removed add in Mayonnaise. Mash yokes until smooth and mayonnaise is well Incorporated. Should be a paste like consistency..
- Stir in sweet pickle relish. Scope and fill each egg. Sprinkle paprika on top for a nice garnish and to add color. Enjoy!.