Caramelized Onion and Garlic Pasta.
You can have Caramelized Onion and Garlic Pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramelized Onion and Garlic Pasta
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1 large of sweet onion thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
- Prepare tsp of 1/8, salt.
- You need 8 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 cup of grape tomato, halved.
- It’s 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar (I used a touch less).
- You need 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 packages of angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 1 packages of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese, to top.
Caramelized Onion and Garlic Pasta step by step
- In LG skillet, melt butter over med-high heat. Add onion, salt and pepper flakes. Salute until onions are tender..
- Stir in garlic, reduce heat to low stirring occasionally until onions are golden brown..
- While doing that, cook pasta and set aside. Also cook the bacon, crumble and set aside..
- Add tomatoes and vinegar to skillet..
- Once mixture is warm, add to drained pasta. Toss all together and top with bacon and cheese!!.