Semolina Coconut Laddus.
You can have Semolina Coconut Laddus using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Semolina Coconut Laddus
- Prepare 2 cups of Semolina or Suji.
- You need 1 cup of Dessicated Coconut.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ghee.
- It’s 15 of Almonds slivered.
- You need 10 of Cashewnuts sliced.
- It’s 12 of Raisins.
Semolina Coconut Laddus instructions
- Roast semolina on a low heat until a nice aroma emanates in your kitchen. Add Desiccated Coconut too. Roast them both nicely..
- Now remove it in a big plate and add in the rest of the ingredients to it including Ghee but it should be warm. Mix well and shape into Laddus immediately while the mix is still warm..
- Store them in airtight containers once cooled and relish upto a month if stored in the refrigerator..