Sophie's feta, olive and rosemary cupcakes. Photo "Feta cheese with olives and rosemary" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Feta cheese with rosemary and green olives in bowl on wooden table. Tomatoes, black olives, red onions, cucumber, rosemary, sweet pepper, feta cheese and olive oil.
Press the olives and rosemary into the surface flatbread. Drizzle with the extra olive oil and then sprinkle with the salt. The feta, onions and capers go in at the very end so that the cheese has a chance to soften slightly. You can have Sophie's feta, olive and rosemary cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sophie's feta, olive and rosemary cupcakes
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 of sunflower oil.
- Prepare 90 ml of natural yogurt.
- It’s 55 grams of crumbled feta.
- Prepare 115 grams of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 40 grams of pitted chopped black olives.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of rosemary.
These quick smashed Greek potatoes with feta and Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Remove skins, stems, seeds and membranes from peppers. In glass bowl or jar, place peppers, olives and cheese. Rosemary Orange Olive Oil Cake From the cookbook Family by Hetty McKinnon.
Sophie's feta, olive and rosemary cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°..
- Mix your wet ingredients in a bowl..
- Combine your dry powdery ingredients in another bowl..
- Mix the two together..
- Fold in your olives, rosemary and feta..
- Divide between 6 muffin trays – I like to use silicon ones..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean and they are lightly golden..
- Enjoy hot, cold, or cut in half and toasted with butter..
Cookies. farro. fennel seeds. feta. fish sauce. flax. olive oil. olives. romano cheese. rosemary. rum extract. Healthy salad recipe using sweet potato and feta cheese. This salad recipe uses roasted rosemary sweet potato and crumbly feta cheese and is perfect for a lighter lunch or dinner. The astringent punch of the olives and feta provides a sophisticated counterpoint to the watery mellowness of the melon and cucumber. Drizzle with olive oil and red-wine vinegar, sprinkle with salt and pepper, toss and serve.