You can cook Coconut Mithai using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Mithai
- It’s 2 cups of Dessicated coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of Condensed milk.
- Prepare of Food colours1/4tsp each.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Illichi powder /green cardamon powder.
- It’s of Pista badam and sprinkles for garnish.
- You need of Ghee just for greesing hands.
Coconut Mithai instructions
- In a mixing bowl add dessicated coconut, condensed milk, cardamon powder and mix with hands..
- If you want to make with I colour than mix colour and make balls, but I made with different colours than divide this mixture in 3 different bowls..
- Add food colour in each bowl and mix well.
- Grease hands with little ghee.
- Make small balls.
- In a plate put some dessicated coconut and roll the balls in it till well coated..
- Make all balls.
- Make a small depression on each ball and put little condensed milk on it.
- Put pista badam or sprinkles on each..
- Mithai is ready you can put in a paper case or any platter or box..
- Makes 12 /14 balls depending on size you make..