Quickest and easiest oats and coconut biscuits. Today we're bringing you all another quick, easy and super tasty recipe from our book. These coconut chocolate biscuits are great as a little treat or when you have people coming over as a little nibble between courses. If you are loving our cooking videos and what we are cooking go check our book.
The small size of these biscuits make great snacks. Add the baking powder, salt, oats and desiccated coconut to the bowl with the flour and stir together gently. Make sure it is well combined. You can cook Quickest and easiest oats and coconut biscuits using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quickest and easiest oats and coconut biscuits
- You need 85 g of oats.
- You need 85 g of dessicated coconut.
- Prepare 100 g of plain flour.
- It’s 100 of caster sugar.
- You need 100 g of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of golden syrup.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of bicarbonate water dissolved in 2 spoons of boiling water.
Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies made with just banana and oats. Place oats in blender or food processor and blend until oats become the consistency of flour; it's okay if it's Thank you for this quick and easy to use leftover ripe bananas. I made a half batch and made half with chocolate chips. These lovelies are quick and simple oat & coconut cookies you and your kids will love!
Quickest and easiest oats and coconut biscuits instructions
- Preheat the oven on 180 C. Mix the oat, coconut, flour and sugar in a bowl and mix it around. Melt the butter in the microwave on defrost mode or in bain Marie. Add the syrup and bicarbonated soda..
- Add the butter mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well. Spoon the mixture out leaving space in between each dough (about 2 inches). They will go cookie shape on their own..
- Cook for 8/10 min and leave them to cool in a drying rack.
Pour into the bowl of oats and add the plant milk stirring through. Add the mashed banana along with the seeds and raisins, stirring the Create large balls of mixture and mould into biscuits, placing them on the tray. A classic, easy Anzac Biscuits recipe to make perfectly crunchy, perfectly golden Anzac Biscuits. The warm sweetness from the golden syrup combined with the wholesome goodness of oats and coconut is a flavour that is unique to this crunchy Australian biscuit! Mix oats and coconut in a large bowl until thoroughly combined.