Mind blowing black bean corn salsa. Made with corn, black beans, tomato, onion, pepper, and avocado, this salsa has the most amazing balance of textures in a great presentation. This recipe is similar to my original corn & black bean salsa, except I used fresh tomatoes. HOWEVER, I finally wisened up and found a short cut – fresh.
Add tomatoes, bell pepper, and red onion for good measure, and you'll have a bowl of the best summer salsa we've ever tasted. Canning recipe for black bean and corn salsa. With the perfect blend of garden fresh veggies to make a fantastic salsa to enjoy all year! You can cook Mind blowing black bean corn salsa using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mind blowing black bean corn salsa
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz) of black beans rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 cup of frozen sweet white corn.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen yellow corn.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper chopped small.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion chopped small.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried cilantro leaves or use fresh minced.
- You need 1 of lime juiced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 bag of tortilla chips * I like to use tostitos hint of lime *.
- You need of optional you can add diced avocado.
But, if I can do it, you've totally got this and it's completely worth the peace of mind. Brad and Christa try out Sweet Corn and Black Bean Salsa by THRIVE —- and are blown away. Enough to sign up with THRIVE. Disclosure- Thrive did not pay us.
Mind blowing black bean corn salsa step by step
- Mix the first 8 ingredients together in a large container then mix the rest of the 6 ingredients together and then mix in well. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Stir and serve cold with tortilla chips. Enjoy.
This wildly versatile Black Bean and Corn Salsa will have you dreaming up all sorts of ways to use it: tacos, salads, even wraps! And you can easily turn it into a meal with a few additions so it's worth keeping it in mind if your kitchen needs a kickstart. I think it tastes best when accompanied by a pop.. Black Beans and Corn recipe is cheesy and delicious, made with boneless chicken breast, black beans, corn and salsa topped with melted cheddar cheese. To turn these into tacos, you transfer the chicken, corn and black beans with a slotted spoon into a serving platter (there will be liquid in the.