Bottle gourd Rayta (using oats and flax seeds). Hello Everyone 🙂 Whatever season it is, raytas are neva off to any season , & raytas are must with biryani Plz do try this recipe & comment me below 🙂. This raita uses ground flax seeds for a delicious flax seed raita that your family will relish. Wash, peel and grate the bottle gourd.
Names of Bottle Gourd in various languages of the world Bottle Gourd is a vine. It grows in a tropical climate. It grows up to One Meter. You can have Bottle gourd Rayta (using oats and flax seeds) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bottle gourd Rayta (using oats and flax seeds)
- You need 1 of small bowl small bowl bottle gourd(lauki) boiled.
- You need 3/4 cup of low fat curd.
- You need 2 tbsp of oats.
- You need 1 tbsp of flax seeds(roasted).
- Prepare to taste of Rock salt or black salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- It’s as needed of Some fresh coriander and mint leaves.(chopped).
Best use for Indigestion and Obesity. Bottle gourd is widely used as an ingredient in stews, soups, curd, curries and even as a sweet dish. It is also consumed as a juice by many as a popular remedy for epilepsy and nervous disorders. Bottle Gourd, also known as Calabash, opo squash, long melon and.
Bottle gourd Rayta (using oats and flax seeds) step by step
- Dry roast oats for a minute In a mixer jar add oats and roasted flax seeds..And grind them coarsely..
- Peel and Cut bottle gourd into pieces..And cook for 1 whistle along with little bit of salt..
- Drain bottle gourd and add in a bowl..Add oats + flex seeds powder…And all ingredients mentioned above..Mix gently…And serve..
- It is ready to serve.
Young Bottle gourd is used most often in cooked applications. When very young it can be utilized with skin on or when slightly more In Central America the seeds are toasted and ground with rice, cinnamon and allspice to make a beverage known as horchata. Bottle gourd (Lagenaria siceraria) acquired its common name because the mature Water the bottle gourd plants regularly to keep the soil moist so gourds grow large. Tie the ends of the vines loosely to the trellis, using old nylon pantyhose or T-shirt strips, as. Bottle gourd is also known as "Calabash" or "lauki" and it belongs to family "Cucurbitaceae".