Hyderabadi Kheer Puris/Coconut and Mixed Nuts Calzones. Mix khoya in ½ tea cup of milk and keep it aside. Hyderabadi shadiyon wali dry fruit kheer/badam ki kheer-bawarchi se sikhye. Serve it with chawal ki kheer.
Hyderabadi Dahi Bhindi or Dahi Bhindi is rich, creamy Okra(vendakkai) Curry made in yogurt/dahi gravy. Add kasoori methi mix well, cover and cook until tomato gets mashed fully, stir in intervals. Add cashew & coconut paste mix and saute for a minute. You can have Hyderabadi Kheer Puris/Coconut and Mixed Nuts Calzones using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hyderabadi Kheer Puris/Coconut and Mixed Nuts Calzones
- Prepare 3 cups of For the puris: Plain flour or maida.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ghee or Oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s For of THE FILLING -.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of Dessicated Coconut powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Almonds, Pistachios, Cashewnuts slivered.
- You need 1/4 cup of Raisins.
- You need 5-6 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s for of THE KHEER -.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Dried Rice powder.
- It’s 4-5 tbsp of Mixed Nuts slivered.
- It’s 1 tin of Condensed milk or Sugar as required.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 2 litres of full fat Milk.
Rice is also mixed in Coconut Kheer when made in the South Indian way, but in North India this Kheer is made with raw coconut Now mix cashew nuts and raisins in to the Kheer and cook till it turns thick. Stir from time to time to prevent Kheer from sticking at. Hyderabadi chicken curry recipe is a special curry made in Hyderabadi style using Add the desiccated coconut into the pan, dry roast it for minutes on low flame until the Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, mix well and roast the chicken until oil leaves the sides. A delicious hyderabadi style mutton dum biryani which is not that complicated at all.
Hyderabadi Kheer Puris/Coconut and Mixed Nuts Calzones instructions
- Make a smooth dough with the mentioned ingredients. Use water if required. Keep it covered for 15 to 20 minutes. Combine all the ingredients listed under the filling part and keep aside. Make small puris and fill it up with 2 tablespoons of the Coconut mix in the center. Fold it and press it nicely to seal the edges. Deep fry in hot oil on medium-high heat..
- For the kheer. Soak about half a cup of rice in water and once nicely soaked. Dry and powder it. Boil milk and simmer on a low heat for about 15 minutes. Add condensed milk, rice powder along with nuts and cardamom powder. Simmer it on a low heat until done for about 15 minutes more..
- You can very well choose your preferable consistency for the Kheer, either thin or thick. Serve these Calzones either with warm Kheer or a chilled one. It is entirely one's own choice..
Top with raisins fried in some ghee. Add in saffron and food colour which is mixed with milk. Seal the rim with a sticky atta dough. LIGHTLY SALTED MIXED NUTS: PLANTERS Mixed Nuts, Lightly Salted, consists of peanuts, almonds, cashews, hazelnuts and pecans. A wide variety of coconut powder from nanguo options are available to you, such as extraction type, packaging, and style.