Middle Eastern Flax Seed Crackers.
You can have Middle Eastern Flax Seed Crackers using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Middle Eastern Flax Seed Crackers
- It’s of brown or golden flax seeds.
- You need of chia seeds.
- It’s of sesame seeds.
- You need of pumpkin seeds.
- You need of Himalayan pink salt.
- You need of dried garlic granules.
- Prepare of sumac.
- Prepare of dried thyme.
- Prepare of dried dill.
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of filtered water.
- You need of apple cider vinegar.
Middle Eastern Flax Seed Crackers instructions
- Oven at 175 degrees Celsius.
- Line a large rectangular baking sheet or tin with grease proof paper/ baking parchment. My tin was approx 32cm x 26cm..
- Measure out all the dry ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir together..
- Pour in the water and apple cider vinegar and mix well. Leave for 5 minutes..
- Stir again and then leave for another 5 minutes or so..
- When seed mix has thickened up and absorbed all the liquid, scrape the mixture on to the lined baking tin and spread right out to the edges. Try to keep a nice flat surface. Aim for approximately 1/2 cm thickness..
- Baked in a preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and flip over. Carefully peel off the greaseproof paper. Then back in the oven to bake for another 15 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and cut the crackers in to squares, rectangles or triangles – whatever suits you! Then place back in the over for a final 15 minutes..
- Turn the oven off but leave crackers in there to cool in the residual heat..
- Eat! Serve piled with yummy toppings like hummus, avocado, soft cheese, or liver pate…or dip into salsa's or vegan dips..