Meaty Turkey Bacon Burrito.
You can cook Meaty Turkey Bacon Burrito by using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is what you need to do to cook that:
Ingredients of Meaty Turkey Bacon Burrito
- It’s 6 of Sundried Tomato large tortillas.
- You need 1-2 of Onions.
- You need 1 Pack of turkey bacon.
- Prepare 3 Lbs of ground turkey.
- It’s 3 oz. of Salsa.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of southwest style mustard.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder or fresh garlic.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
Meaty Turkey Bacon Burrito step by step
- First, add your ground turkey to a stovetop skillet and brown the meat. Drain juices and add salsa to the skillet, mix well. Continue cooking until there is little to no moisture in the pot. Set aside for later..
- In a separate pot, add your sliced onions and cook on medium heat until they begin to change color. Add sugar and vinegar, mix and cook until sauce reduces into the onions. Set aside for later..
- In a stovetop skillet, add turkey bacon cut into small pieces and cook until almost well done. Add mustard and cook until it is fully incorporated into the bacon. Set aside for later..
- Arrange your fillings on a plate so they cool off enough to handle. Microwave 3 tortillas at a time for 30 seconds so they become easier to work with and foldable..
- Lay out a tortilla then add a thick layer of the ground turkey mix and pile onions and bacon on top. Fold and close the burrito and repeat until you are out of ingredients..
- Best served Toasted either in a toaster oven or conventional oven. Also good in a panini press/ George foreman. Store extra burritos in foil for no mess r-heating afterwards!.