Microwave Balsamic Syrup.
You can cook Microwave Balsamic Syrup using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Microwave Balsamic Syrup
- You need of Ingredients.
- It’s 1 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
Microwave Balsamic Syrup step by step
- Add all of the ingredients to a small Pyrex measuring cup or other microwave safe container and mix well..
- Place in the microwave and set the power setting to 50% and microwave in 1 minute increments until the mixture has reduced to 1/4 of a cup and is syrupy..