Easy 15 min Maple cake. Maple syrup isn't just for pancakes and this decadent bundt proves it. When making this maple cake recipe, you want to be sure to use a really good maple syrup for complete flavor. From easy, delicious recipes the whole family will love and inspiring DIYs to creative projects to keep kids learning, we're sharing our best advice and ideas to keep you busy at home.
Make it for a party, your kids or even hide it for yourself. This Maple Cake is packed with pure, natural maple flavour throughout. Maple cake layers with a maple buttercream and maple streusel. You can have Easy 15 min Maple cake using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy 15 min Maple cake
- You need of First step: dry ingredients.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of vanilla sugar.
- Prepare of Second step: wet ingredients.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of strained yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple.
- Prepare of Last step.
- It’s 1 of maple.
It is cold and rainy today, and I'm in heaven. It's a drastic change, but I am not complaining. Have you ever made Maple Bars at home? Remove from heat and add in corn syrup and maple extract.
Easy 15 min Maple cake instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a big bowl..
- Add the wet ingredients to the mixture..
- Mix everything with a mixer for a few minutes until the mixture contains a lot of air bubbles..
- Smear butter on a pan (one big pan or two English cake thin pans). And pour the mixture inside..
- Preheat an oven to 180°c (356°f)..
- Bake for 45 minutes..
- When prepared, take the cake out of the oven and immediately pour maple until it covers all of the cake including the sides..
- Wait until cooled. During that time the maple will soak in the cake and make it soft and sweet..
- Enjoy the delicious cake!.
Glaze will begin to harden if you leave it sitting. Once all powdered sugar is added, keep maple glaze warm on the stove. Moist with apples, this cake keeps well for several days–in theory at least. However, once the family has a taste, you will probably find the cake disappears rapidly. MORE+ LESS Pure, creamy, melt-in-your-mouth maple candy using only pure maple syrup!