Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce. For juicy meat, coat breasts in barbecue sauce and grill; to cook faster, grill pieces. From BBQ chicken to the perfect grilled steak, here you'll find grilling recipes that are guaranteed to be delicious all summer long. Balance the spicy heat of grilled chicken breasts with a creamy, citrus sauce.
Place chicken, breast side up, on opposite side of grill from heat. This grilled chicken smothered in a homemade Balsamic Barbecue Sauce simply said, is incredible! You get a tender chicken breast grilled to perfection that's basted with a flavorful, tangy, not overly sweet sauce that will have you coming back for more. You can have Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce
- You need of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare of garlic minced.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of pepper powder.
- It’s of barbeque sauce.
This is a boneless Chicken Breast recipe that we really like here at the Pit. Add chicken fillets to bowl and until well coated with the marinade. BBQ Grilled Chicken Breasts with Mango Pico de Gallo. Inject the chicken breasts with the Smoke on Wheels Pork Marinade & Injection, inserting the needle into the center of the meat, poking around to create a small pocket, then pushing the plunger to inject the liquid.
Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce step by step
- Remove skin from chicken breast halves and place them in ziplock bag.
- Combine olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic, lemon juice in a small bowl and pour over chicken.
- Let chicken marinate for atleast an hour or overnight in fridge.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Remove chicken from bag and place on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper..
- Bake for 20 mins and brush a layer of barbeque sauce on the chicken. Return to the oven and repeat the brushing sauce every 5 minutes until chicken is cooked thoroughly..
- It will take 15 to 20 mins to get even cooking..
- Serve with some extra sauce on top with mayonnaise and barbeque sauce sauted vegetables.
This is a such a quick, easy and super tasty meal that's really perfect for any weeknight. Grill or pan sear chicken just until browned on both sides and transfer to the baking pan. Slather this tender chicken with barbecue sauce before it comes off the grill for a quick take on slow-cooked barbecued chicken. Reminiscent of the barbecue sauces of yesteryear, this sauce for grilled chicken will remind you of childhood cookouts and summer evenings. Simple yet delicious, this BBQ chicken sauce is easy to make, and packed with flavor.