¤Ree Drummond's Olive Cheese Bread¤. Roughly chop both the black olives and pimiento-stuffed green olives. Slice the green onions into thin pieces. Ree Drummond, aka the 'Pioneer Woman,' has recipes that are simple, satisfying and perfect for weeknights.
PagesPublic figureAuthorThe Pioneer Woman – Ree DrummondVideosOlive Cheese Bread! The Cast of Characters: French bread, green olives, black olives, green onions, butter, real (not low-fat or fat-free) mayonnaise, and Monterey. Food Network star and host of "The Pioneer Woman" also prepares her olive cheese bread. You can cook ¤Ree Drummond's Olive Cheese Bread¤ using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ¤Ree Drummond's Olive Cheese Bread¤
- It’s 1 packages of french bread.
- It’s 1 stick of softened butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayo.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of black olives.
- Prepare 1 jar of piemento olives.
- You need 2 of green onions.
- You need 1 bag of monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
Great recipe for ¤Ree Drummond's Olive Cheese Bread¤. Delicious, meaty lasagna rollups are so fun to make—particularly if you stuff them with all sorts of types of cheese. Make in a big pan, or in smaller foil loaf pans for single-serving meals. Jalapeno Cheese Bread recipe from Ree Drummond via Food Network.
¤Ree Drummond's Olive Cheese Bread¤ instructions
- heat oven to 325°F and foil line a baking sheet.
- drain olives and chop into small pieces. Dice green onions. Add all your ingredients together in a bowl..
- now spread your bread generously.bake 20-25 minutes.
Find this Pin and more on Appetizers and dips by Kathryn Seifert. Roughly chop both black olives and pimiento-stuffed green olives. Slice green onions into thin pieces. Combine butter, mayonnaise, cheese, olives and green onions in a mixing bowl. Ree Drummond Reveals Her Secret Ingredient To Making the Cheesiest Mac & Cheese.