Tomato pasta with olives and mozzarela. Toss hot pasta with sauteed garlic and scallions; add chopped tomatoes, mozzarella, Parmesan, basil and olives. I tossed the pasta with the tomatoes/spinach mixture and then I added fresh mozzarella. After I tasted it, it was still to bland for me so I tossed the batch with a balsamic vinagrette.
Add pasta to tomato mixture and toss to combine. Learn how to make Pasta with Tomatoes and Mozzarella. Drain pasta and return to pot. You can have Tomato pasta with olives and mozzarela using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato pasta with olives and mozzarela
- You need 20 of black olives.
- Prepare 1/2 of bulb.
- Prepare 4 of mini tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of mozzarela.
Add tomatoes, pesto, mozzarella and olive oil. Cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and black olives are just a few things that make this salad simple and delicious. Its made warm, but tastes great cold too! Penne Tomato Mozzarella Salad – a DELICIOUS pasta salad filled with pasta, tomatoes, olives, garlic, chopped basil, and cheese!
Tomato pasta with olives and mozzarela instructions
- Prepare some kind of pasta and put them into the water to cook..
- Cut the onion on the small cubes..
- Then you slice tomatoes, olives as the small pieces you want..
- Heat the pan on the oil and add onion..
- Then you add to the pan your tomatoes with olives..
- Finally, add the mozzarela..
- Season with salt, pepper and basil..
- Bon appetit ).
Once the pasta is finished, add pasta, tomatoes and spinach, garlic and mozzarella to a large bowl. Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to package instructions until al dente. Drain mozzarella and cut into pieces. Drain pasta, mix with sauce and toss well. Spread the pasta in the prepared baking dish.