Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta.
You can cook Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta
- Prepare 1 of (12 oz) package angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of butter, divided.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of pesto.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt, divided.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- You need 1 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of hot sauce.
- You need 8 oz of package frozen broccoli florets, thawed.
- Prepare 1 lb of jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta step by step
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain..
- Melt 1 & a half tablespoons butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes. Slowly stir in milk and cream. Simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened. Mix in pesto, parsley, 3 clothes minced garlic, parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon salt, white pepper, wars chester shireclothes minced garlic, parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon salt, white pepper, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Reduce heat to low and allow to simmer..
- Meanwhile, place broccoli in a steamer over 1 inch of boiling water, and cover. Cook until tender but still firm, about 2 to 6 minutes. Drain..
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet. Saute shrimp, remaining 3 cloves minced garlic, & 1 teaspoon salt for 5 minutes, or until shrimp are pink..
- In a large bowl, toss pasta, shrimp and broccoli. Pour sauce over and serve..