Mango Coconut Burfi.
You can have Mango Coconut Burfi using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango Coconut Burfi
- Prepare 11/2 cup of dessicated coconut.
- It’s 1 cup of mango pulp.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk with saffron in it.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare as needed of pistachios and almonds.
- You need Aa needed of Silver varak (optional).
Mango Coconut Burfi step by step
- Take a pan add mango pulp and sugar and mix it well and add saffron added milk and cook it till it gets thicken..
- Now add dessicated coconut and mix well and cook it till it thickens and it will take around 10 minutes at low medium flame..
- Now add cardamom powder and mix all well..
- Now grease the plate with ghee and spread the mixture and smooth it with the help of bowl and spread some sliced pistachios and almonds on it and gently press it.Now keep it in a refrigerator for half an hour to set..
- If you have silver varak then coat it a thin layer.It will give a royal touch.Now sliced them according to your own choice in any shape..
- Our yummilicious delicious dessert Mango Coconut Burfi is ready to serve.Enjoy 🥰😍👌👍.