Flaxseed cookies. Peanut butter and ground flaxseed come together to make a healthy and filling cookie. Gluten free and low in carbs these cookies are a great snack. These cookies come from my godmother.
The cookies don't spread so don't worry about the spacing too much. Press down gently with your Baked French Toast Boats from The Spiffy Cookie. Skinny Banana Oat Flaxseed Cookies from Hip. You can have Flaxseed cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Flaxseed cookies
- You need of maida/All purpose flour.
- You need of ghee.
- You need of powder sugar.
- It’s of cocoa powder.
- You need of flax seed.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of Almond for garnish.
These healthier vegan flaxseed cookies are packed with wholesome grains. Vegan butter and brown sugar are creamed together, then mixed with flax meal, whole wheat flour, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, cream butter and sugars; add flaxseed and set aside. In another small bowl, beat eggs and vanilla together.
Flaxseed cookies instructions
- Take ghee and powder sugar and make fluffy mixture.add flexseed in to it..
- In maida add baking powder,cocoa powder and sieve it..
- Add maida powder in to ghee mixture.and prepared dough..
- From the dough prepare roti.and cut in to cookie hape..
- Preheat the oven bake 180 for 25 min…