Cheddar Garlic biscuits.
You can have Cheddar Garlic biscuits using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheddar Garlic biscuits
- It’s 2 cup of bisquick.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 packages of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need of garlic powder.
Cheddar Garlic biscuits step by step
- In large bowl mix together bisquick, milk, and cheese..
- Drop spoon fulls of dough onto a greased cookie sheet and bake at 375 for about 10 minutes.
- In small bowl mix together butter and garlic. Pour over top of biscuits after done..