Greek Rice Salad. Very nice alternative to the usual Greek salad. I love the mint, it really makes this salad a standout Not to worry, this salad was FANTASTIC. Made exactly as stated, except used frozen brown rice.
Reviews for: Photos of Greek Rice Salad. Greek rice salad in the collection of dishes of Greek cuisine. Just before serving, drizzle the reserved artichoke marinade over salad, toss to blend, then spoon onto a lettuce-lined salad platter. You can cook Greek Rice Salad by using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can cook it:
Ingredients of Greek Rice Salad
- Prepare 4 cups of cooked brown rice (can be replaced with farro or orzo).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 whole lemon.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh parsley chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dill.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s 20 of cherry tomatoes quartered.
- You need 4 oz of crumbled feta.
- You need 2 of green onions chopped (red onions can be used as substitute for stronger onion flavor).
- Prepare 4 oz of kalamata olives.
Rustle up a rice salad as a main or side dish. Learn how to make Greek rice salad & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Just before serving, drizzle the reserved artichoke marinade over salad. Share: Rate this Recipe Place rice into a large bowl.
Greek Rice Salad step by step
- In small bowl, whisk olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, oregano, dill, salt, and pepper to create dressinf.
- In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients, mix in dressing, and enjoy!.
- Note: this dish is best served at room temperature. To eat the next day, place in microwave for 15-20 seconds.
Combine rice, tomatoes, cheese, olives, oregano, chickpeas and spinach in serving bowl. Whisk together vinegar, olive oil and sugar in small bowl. Pour over rice mixture, and toss to combine. To make Greek Rice Salad, you will need the following ingredients Ready in just minutes, this Greek Rice Salad is just what you need as a go-to recipe for your busy, middle of the week schedule. This Greek Rice Salad is a delicious twist on the classic salad.