Tater tot tacos pizza. Reviews for: Photos of Tater Tot Taco Casserole. Tater Tot Taco Pizza for your next dinner! I love this dish, it's easily made, and I personally like that the tater tots cook at the same time that the meat.
You'll never look at pizza the same way again. MORE+ LESS Barstool Pizza Review – Round Pie Pizza Company. The only drawback to the tater tot pizza is that you have to let it rest like a pie for a few minutes so that the crust can solidify enough so you can hold a slice like a regular piece of pizza. You can have Tater tot tacos pizza by using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can make that:
Ingredients of Tater tot tacos pizza
- Prepare 30 oz of bag tater tot crowns.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/3 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of taco seasoning 1 packet.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced onion.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheese divided.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of taco sauce.
- It’s of Toppings:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed Doritos or tortilla chips.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Diced tomato.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
But seriously, try the tater tot pizza. It's so much fun to make! Check out the video and images below Tater Tot Taco Pizza – The Gunny Sack. Tater Tot Breakfast Pizza recipe with crispy potatoes, scrambled eggs, melted cheese, crispy bacon and sausage is a delicious breakfast or holiday brunch! “The Chew” co-host Clinton Kelly assembles the Tater Tot Taco Pizza with actress and star of “Curb Your Enthusiasm” Cheryl Hines.
Tater tot tacos pizza step by step
- Cover the bottom and sides of a greased 12-inch cast iron skillet or oven-safe pan with tater tot crowns. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes. While the tater tots are baking, brown the ground beef and drain the fat. Add water, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and minced onion. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes, until thickened. (I used regular tater tots, and didn’t press them down when it said to, they still turned out great.).
- Remove the tater tots from the oven and flatten them with a spatula. Top with one cup of shredded cheese and the taco meat mixture. Drizzle with taco sauce. Finish it off with another cup of shredded cheese..
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes at 425°. Remove from the oven and top with shredded lettuce, crushed Doritos or tortilla chips, diced tomatoes, and shredded cheese..
Pour the tater tots in a large mixing bowl. Microwave for one minute and forty-five seconds (or until soft). Add one egg to the softened tater tots and mix. Up your pizza game with this next-level crust idea. Pizza and potatoes hold a secure place in the Comfort Food category in our house, so when we found a way to merge these two together in a kind of “fast food fusion” recipe, everyone cheered “Horray!” This Tater Taco Casserole is a Mexican mixture of taco meat, beans, corn, and cheese topped with tater tots and enchilada sauce.