Lemon pepper pasta with chicken. This simple and hearty lemon pepper pasta with chicken and vegetables will quickly become a weeknight favorite. Reviews for: Photos of Lemon Pepper Pasta with Chicken and Vegetables. Season chicken with lemon pepper, salt and black pepper.
Heat a large grill pan over medium high and add chicken. Grill until golden and completely cooked. Add chicken to the warm pasta and season with salt and pepper. You can cook Lemon pepper pasta with chicken using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon pepper pasta with chicken
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of red onion, sliced into thin half moons.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 5 oz of slice baby portobello mushrooms.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon pepper, divided.
- Prepare 1 tsp of marjoram.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon, juice only.
- You need 16 oz of angel hair pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of peas.
This lemon pepper chicken has a light breading on it, which comes out a deep golden brown when sauteed in a little olive oil. The butter sauce is optional, but it really adds a nice finishing touch and takes just a few minutes to make. I like to serve this chicken over rice or pasta with a green veggie on the. This Lemon Pepper Chicken Pasta makes a great, easy and inexpensive meal for the family; just perfect for weeknight dinners.
Lemon pepper pasta with chicken step by step
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large nonstick skillet. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and season both sides with 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper..
- Place chicken, garlic, onions, and mushrooms in pan and cook until chicken is browned, about 4 minutes per side..
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. During last minute of cooking time, ladle out and save 2/3 cup pasta water and add peas. When pasta is cooked, drain and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil..
- During the last minute of cooking the pasta, add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil, butter, lemon juice, marjoram, remaining 1/2 teaspoon of lemon pepper, and reserved 2/3 cup pasta water. Stir and scrape up brown bits..
- Add pasta and peas to pan and toss until coated in sauce..
The juicy crispy lemon pepper chicken is served on a bed of lemon pasta, with enough pepper to make it interesting but mild enough for kids. How to make lemon pepper chicken pasta easy and quick recipe. Lemon Pepper Surf and Turf Pasta. Mason Jar Lemon Pesto Pasta Salad. Place chicken and garlic into a food processor and pulse until ground.