Ayah's Creamy Chicken and Olives Casserole. This Creamy Chicken Casserole (aka Chicken Gloria) is always a hit at parties. The chicken is and mushrooms are so tender and tasty! This chicken bake is freezer friendly and reheats well.
Repeat twice more with remaining ingredients, ending with cheese. Creamy Chicken Casserole has a made-from-scratch sauce and a crunchy parmesan Ritz topping that takes it over the top. Your family will love this easy dinner! You can have Ayah's Creamy Chicken and Olives Casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ayah's Creamy Chicken and Olives Casserole
- Prepare 500 grams of chicken brests, cut into a small psc..
- It’s 1/4 cup of vigi oil..
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste..
- You need 1 of salt for taste..
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste..
- It’s 1/3 cup of water..
- It’s 2/3 cup of sliced black olives..
- It’s 2/3 cup of corn..
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of cream..
- You need 1 tbsp of shreded pamisano cheese..
Depending on the recipe, chicken and beef broth are common, however, we frequently find ourselves reaching for the carton of milk. Boil chicken in water until done. Allow to cool and remove the bones and the skin, shredding the chicken. If you are using chicken breasts, simply boil them up and shred Pour the rest of the soup mixture on top, since this is the sauce.
Ayah's Creamy Chicken and Olives Casserole step by step
- Mix the chicken and garlic paste. put them in a pan with the oil on a medium heat. cover it and every while mix them..
- When the liquids come out of the chicken, add the tomato paste, olives, corn, salt and water and mix..
- After few mins all the liquids will evaporate, then add the cream and let it boil for 2 mins..
- Pour the mix in the casserole and sprinkle the parma cheese on the top and put it into the oven and heat it from the top until the cheese become golden brown..
- Eat it with wite rice or boiled pasta..
Add the black olives on top (if desired) and cover with cheese. Creamy Chicken Casserole has a made-from-scratch sauce and a crunchy parmesan Ritz topping that takes it over the top. Your family will love this easy. The creamy filling made of cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and chicken broth is studded with pieces of cooked chicken, making for a rich and savory treat. Pimiento, peas, and Parmesan cheese give this chicken casserole character, but the egg noodles are the key to making it come together.