Keto Chocolate Coconut Bars (Bounty style 🙂 ).
You can have Keto Chocolate Coconut Bars (Bounty style 🙂 ) using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Chocolate Coconut Bars (Bounty style 🙂 )
- You need of For the Filling.
- You need 200 g of Unsweetened Dessicated Coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Erythritol.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Coconut Cream (see note in instructions).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Coconut Oil.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Vanilla Paste or Essence.
- You need of For the Chocolate Coating.
- Prepare 130 g of 85% Chocolate.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Cocoa Butter (Or Butter Or Coconut oil).
- It’s 1 Tsp of Vanilla paste or Essence.
Keto Chocolate Coconut Bars (Bounty style 🙂 ) instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 and line a baking sheet..
- Spread the coconut into the baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes. Then remove from the oven and allow it to cool for 10 minutes.
- Using a spatula, mix all of the other filling ingredients and then add the cooled coconut..
- Divide in to 16 peices and form into small bars..
- Refrigerate the bars for 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate, cocoa butter and vanilla. Then allow it too cool down..
- Use a skewer to dip the bars into the chocolate and place the bars onto the lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for 45 minutes..
- Remove the bars from refrigerator and drizzle any remaining chocolate over the bars. Refrigerate for another 10 minutes..
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to a week..
- Regarding Coconut cream, I buy a can of coconut milk and use the solid part at the top of the tin. I use the freshona brand from lidl because the ones from other supermarket seem to be all liquid..