Ragi n flaxseeds laddu. Please like , subscribe and press the bell icon for more videos. Flax seeds Laddu recipe with step by step instructions. I used to give sesame laddu or peanut laddu to my daughter every evening.but once when I came to know about the health.
I have made these countless number of times for my family & always turn out wonderful. Ragi or nachni or finger millet is a healthy grain and should be included in the food that we make. Being very rich in calcium it is excellent for kids and women. You can cook Ragi n flaxseeds laddu using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ragi n flaxseeds laddu
- Prepare of Ragi flour.
- You need of Flaxseeds.
- You need of Ghee.
- You need of jaggery.
- Prepare of Almonds.
- You need of Cardamom.
The flax seed ladoo recipe is a super healthy, high in protein and energy. Flax seeds and green moong dal makes a perfect combination of nutrition. Then add flax seeds to it and roast it. Later switch off the flame, allow the mixture to cool and transfer into a blender.
Ragi n flaxseeds laddu instructions
- Roast ragi flour in ghee on slow heat till it gives aroma..
- In a sepatate wok roast flaxseeds also on slow heat without ghee,till it splutters..
- Grind flax seeds with almonds and cardamoms..
- Melt jaggery in 1/2 cup of warm water..
- Now mix ragi flour,jaggery, and flaxseeds pdr..
- Mix the content and make laddus while it is still hot..
- Can be kept and eaten for 7 days or more in winters..
Calcium rich Ragi Laddu loaded with dry fruits is an excellent energy booster. Keep aside in a big mixing bowl. Ragi is called as finger millet in English, kezhvaragu in Tamil. Ragi or finger millet is red in color and is very nutritious, The ubiquitous ladoo made with Ragi (Finger Millet), which is much healthier and tastier too! Calcium rich Ragi Laddu loaded with dry fruits is an excellent energy booster.