Flaxseeds jawas Alasi Chutney.
You can cook Flaxseeds jawas Alasi Chutney using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Flaxseeds jawas Alasi Chutney
- You need 1 cup of Flax seeds.
- You need 15-20 of garlic pods.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of jeera( cumin) powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
Flaxseeds jawas Alasi Chutney instructions
- Keep a pan on medium flame add flax seeds and roast it till it start splattering..
- Take all ingredients in grinder pot and grind it to coarse powder and Chutney is ready to eat..