Stuffed Coconut Laddu.
You can have Stuffed Coconut Laddu using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Coconut Laddu
- You need For of filling:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of cardemom powder.
- You need For of covering:.
- It’s 1.5 cups of dessicated coconut.
- It’s 1/2 cup of condenced milk.
- You need 1 tsp of liquid pink food colour.
Stuffed Coconut Laddu instructions
- Heat a non sticck pan,add butter.Add milk and mix.Add milk powder,cardemom powder and sugar..
- Cook on low flame and stircontineously to avoid lumping.It will take about 10 minutes to thicken the milk.And now khuya for stuffing is ready..
- Take out and cool,Make small sized balls from the prepared khoya.Keep aside..
- Now dry roast dessicated coconut on low flame.Add condenced milk and pink food colour.Mix well.Let it cool..
- Divide coconut mix into 8-10 parts.Make a ball from 1 part and stuff 1 khoya ball into it.Seal the edges to make a laddu..
- Prepare all in same manner.Coat with coconut powder..
- Coconut laddus are ready to serve..