Kesar Coconut Dry Fruit Ladoo. These Kesar coconut laddus are perfect for Diwali. This is a very instant and easy recipe. There is no use of flame.
Coconut ladoo are traditional Indian sweet balls made with coconut, cardamom powder, a sweetener & milk (optional). I love dry fruits ladoo always as we can have to every time without thinking of the sugar and ghee 😉 these kind of ladoos works great for sugar craving so if you have sweet tooth and still want to control you sugar then always make this kind of healthy dry fruits ladoo and store, it also has long shelf life so. Traditional khoya, nutty coconut and beautiful saffron come together in this delightful festive dessert – Khoya Kesar Laddu Recipe for kids! You can have Kesar Coconut Dry Fruit Ladoo using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kesar Coconut Dry Fruit Ladoo
- You need 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- You need 1 cup of Dessicated Coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of Condensed Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Milk Powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Saffron Milk.
- Prepare 2 Pinch of Cardamom Powder.
- It’s Pinch of Nutmeg Powder.
- You need 5-6 tbsp of Roughly Chopped Nuts(Almonds, Pistachios & Cashews).
- Prepare As needed of Poppy Seeds for coating.
This khoya kesar laddu recipe is suitable for kids over the age of two. These melt-in-mouth Kesar Malai Ladoo require only a handful of ingredients. Made with milk, sugar and flavored with saffron and cardamom, these are must. Add cardamom powder and continue to cook until mixture looks dry enough.
Kesar Coconut Dry Fruit Ladoo step by step
- Warm the milk and add few saffron strands to it, mix well and keep aside..
- Heat up the ghee in a pan on a low flame. Add desicated coconut, condensed milk and milk powder. Mix well and cook for a minute..
- Add saffron milk, mix well and cook till it thickens and leaves the sides of the pan. Keep stirring continuously..
- Add cardamom powder and nutmeg powder. Give it a good mix and switch off the flame..
- Transfer the mixture to the bowl and let it cool down. Add roughly chopped nuts to the mixture when warm and mix well..
- Make lemon sized balls from the mixture and gently roll in poppy seeds..
- Deliciously healthy Kesar Coconut Dry Fruit Ladoo's are ready to eat..
- These ladoo's can be stored in an container for 4 to 5 days and for 10 to 12 days in a refrigerator and can also be had during fasting..
Take a small amount from the mixture and roll it- you should be. To make coconut rava ladoo, dry roast the semolina. This will remove the raw taste and also if the semolina is not roasted the ladoos will be sticky. Next, add the coconut and mix well. Dry Fruits Powder: A coarse dry fruits powder made with almonds and pistachio gives nariyal laddu a delicious crunch.