Lamb and sausage pasta. What better way to celebrate Easter (or any holiday) than with a big skillet of cheesy, saucy, Lamb & Sausage Stuffed Pasta Shells?! A delicious pasta bake with minced lamb and Italian sausage. Place a frying pan over medium heat; crumble the sausage and lamb into the hot pan.
Reviews for: Photos of Lamb Merguez Sausage Patties. Remove the cooked pasta, greens, and lamb to a large serving bowl or platter and coat with the cheese. You can also drizzle some extra virgin olive oil on top to make the dish glisten. You can have Lamb and sausage pasta using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lamb and sausage pasta
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground lamb (I used leftovers from my lamb burger recipe).
- Prepare 1 box of vegetable rotini pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of frozen spinach.
- Prepare 1 of Johnsonville andouille chicken sausage link.
- Prepare of feta cheese.
- It’s of cheese to top.
To make the sausage, put ground lamb in a mixing bowl. Using a spice mill or mortar and pestle, grind cumin, coriander, black pepper and allspice. Add to lamb, along with salt, cayenne, cinnamon, paprika and garlic. Mix well with hands to incorporate.
Lamb and sausage pasta step by step
- Boil pasta until soft.
- Heat up sausage in a skillet, add thawed spinach and cooked lamb pieces. (If not using leftovers cook ground lamb and add to spinach and sausage).
- Drain pasta and add the sausage, lamb and spinach.
- Top with pasta sauce and cheese.
Fry a little piece of the mixture in a small skillet. Lamb Steaks with Herbs and Caramelized Garlic. Truth be told, we eat more red meat as as a flavoring in a pasta sauce or a stir-fry than we do as the Pesto Pasta Pasta Salad Sausage And Peppers Stuffed Peppers Ground Meat Skillet Meals Easy Weeknight Meals How To Cook Pasta Poultry. This simple sausage and kale pasta dish is perfect for feeding the family. Give it a modern twist by using orecchiette, it's sure to be a crowd-pleaser.