Chopped Chickpea Greek Salad. Easy one bowl chopped chickpea greek salad with olives, feta, tomatoes, onion, garlic and a light lemon dressing! Add cooked chicken for more protein or enjoy on its own. A bright and colorful Chopped Chickpea Greek Salad packed with crispy veggies, salty olives and feta, and protein packed chickpeas.
Full of chickpeas, chopped veggies, and smothered in a tangy greek yogurt and herb dressing! Sometimes it's a really good thing to take a break. I got off the creativity struggle bus and ended up creating this AWESOME chopped chickpea greek salad. You can have Chopped Chickpea Greek Salad using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chopped Chickpea Greek Salad
- You need of Salad.
- You need 15 oz of chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion, chopped.
- It’s 15 of grape tomatoes, sliced into eighths.
- You need 4 oz of feta cheese, crumbled.
- It’s of Dressing.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
Colorful, healthy and full of fresh flavors! This vegetarian Greek salad with chickpeas, olives, feta, tomatoes, onion and garlic is tossed in a light lemon dressing. For extra protein, add grilled chicken or fish, or cooked quinoa. Chickpeas: Canned chickpeas are our pick for convenience, but you can also cook up a batch of dried beans, if you like.
Chopped Chickpea Greek Salad instructions
- Mix salad ingredients together in large bowl and toss.
- Mix dressing ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Pour dressing into salad and toss.
- Add salt and ground black pepper if desired.
- Serve immediately or marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Enjoy within 2-3 days for freshness.
Chopped greens: We're partial Inspired by a classic diner-style Greek salad, this version mixes chickpeas with crunchy chopped romaine, hopped cucumbers, tomatoes, bell pepper. Full of vibrant Mediterranean flavors, with crunchy bell peppers and cucumbers, briny olives, salty Feta, and a light vinaigrette, you'll love bringing this to parties or packing it for a healthy lunch! Chopped Greek Salad made with romaine lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, red pepper, kalamata olives, artichoke hearts, chickpeas, red onion, feta cheese, and a simple Greek dressing. Serve as a main dish salad or side salad, the flavors are incredible! This crispy chickpea chopped salad is super simple and loaded with flavor.