Coconut laddoo. Coconut ladoo are traditional Indian sweet balls made with coconut, cardamom powder, a sweetener & milk (optional). Coconut Ladoo recipe with step by step photos. Depending upon the method and the ingredients used there are many recipes for making coconut ladoo.
This is made for many festive occasions. These are made with few ingredients. Traditionally in Indian households ladoos are served as fudge candies. You can have Coconut laddoo using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut laddoo
- It’s 2 cups of dessicated coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of full cream milk.
- You need 1 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
Coconut cooked in milk and sugar until reduced to a delicious consistency and then flavored with cardamom and ghee. This coconut rava ladoo is made with fresh coconut. To make coconut rava ladoo, dry roast the semolina. This will remove the raw taste and also if the semolina is not roasted the ladoos will be sticky.
Coconut laddoo instructions
- First in a frying pan add 1 tbsp ghee and saute dessicated coconut in low flame make sure colour should not change.
- Then add full cream milk let it dissolved in coconut then add sugar it will release it's water let it dissolved in it then.
- In the end add milk powder and again cook it and let it form a dough then when it becomes lukewarm make balls and coat in dessicated coconut and place in plate.
- Delicious Coconut mithaye is ready to eat.
Coconut ladoo is often made during Indian festive occasions. Coconut ladoo is a melt-in-the-mouth sweet dish, widely popular in the northern states of India. It is a true delight for the taste buds of the people with a sweet tooth. Nariyal ladoo or coconut ladoo is a popular Indian mithai or sweet. You will find this sweet made in many Indian homes during festival season.