FALOODA 😊. Falooda is an Indian version of a cold dessert made with noodles. It has origins in the Persian dish faloodeh, variants of which are found across West, Central, and South Asia. How to make faloodeh shirazi (falooda) at home in easy steps.
Falooda doesn't need any introduction to many. Homemade Falooda recipe is easy to make and cheaper too. Falooda Recipe – very delicious and yummy beverage dessert that is flavored with Rose syrup. You can cook FALOODA 😊 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of FALOODA 😊
- You need 1 litre of milk, Roohafza, (as needed).
- Prepare 1/2 packet of instant FALOODA mix Or use.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled vermicelli noodles.
- It’s Scoops of icecream,.
- Prepare 2 to 3 tbsn of sugar.
- Prepare of Nuts.
- It’s 2 tbsn of tukmalanga (sabza) soaked in little water.
Falooda recipe, a gem among Indian recipes made with milk, falooda sev, falooda seeds, rose syrup & ice cream. How to make falooda at home, a summer drink. For the similarly named Persian dessert, see Faloodeh. A delicious cross between a drink and a dessert, falooda is fragrant, creamy and perfect for Eid celebrations.
FALOODA 😊 step by step
- Boil half pack in 1 cup water..
- Add 2 tbsn sugar and 3 tbsn roohafza to milk then add the noodles..
- Tukmalanga soaked in water (pic1)now add 1 scoop of vanilla icecream in milk…and chill.now dip ur glass in some roohafza syrup then sugar.
- Fill the glass with FALOODA milk and add scoops of icecream then tukmalanga then garnish with nuts and syrup. Serve chilled and enjoy😊 Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog and help me grow 😊 #newyoutuber #cookpad.
See more ideas about Falooda, Falooda recipe, Indian desserts. Falooda recipe, a gem among Indian recipes made with milk, falooda sev, falooda seeds, rose syrup & ice cream. Falooda, originally an Iranian drink, is very famous in Pakistan. In other countries, it is only eaten as Kulfi. Kulfi, introduced by the Mughals, tops off this refreshing drink.