Yummy Diet Greek Salad. Yummy Greek Salad Recipe is perfect for weight loss and for anyone looking to add a little more nutrition to their diet! these salads are I hope you like all these healthy recipes ♡ Try making Yummy Greek Salad Recipe and enjoy with your loved one. Make this Greek Salad only with the ripest garden tomatoes. If your cucumbers are young, you can leave the immature seeds in!
Go Greek, Swedish-style, with this classic salad. This authentic recipe comes from Team Diet Doctor's cinematographer and video editor, Giorgos Chloros, who grew up in Greece but now resides in Stockholm. An authentic Greek salad from Oia, Santorini in Greece. You can cook Yummy Diet Greek Salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummy Diet Greek Salad
- Prepare 150 g of low-fat feta cheese, cubed.
- Prepare 1 of lettuce head, cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 4 of medium tomatoes, cubed.
- It’s 4 of medium cucumbers, sliced.
- You need 1 of small red onion, cut into rings.
- It’s 1 of green bell peppers, cut into thin rings (optional).
- You need 10 of black olives, pits removed.
- It’s of mint leaves optional.
- You need of Dressing:.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of red vinegar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- It’s of salt to taste.
Traveling through Greece, I feel in love with the Greek salads on the islands because they had no lettuce. A yummy and low-fat Greek salad recipe. You can use two green onions instead of the small red onion, if you wish. Find healthy, delicious Greek salad recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.
Yummy Diet Greek Salad step by step
- In a small bowl, mix the dressing ingredients together until well combined..
- Place all the salad ingredients, except the black olives and feta cheese, in a large bowl and pour the dressing over them..
- Toss gently to combine. Arrange the olives and feta cheese on top and serve..
Greek salad is a great option for a filling lunch or light dinner that will transport you to the Mediterranean. Greek salad traditionally has feta cheese, which is so tasty, but not necessary. If you're avoiding dairy like I am, using chickpeas is a fantastic alternative. I've been lucky enough to eat Greek salad at a beachside restaurant in Greece, and while this version isn't exactly the same since it isn't made with. Try Ina Garten's fresh Greek Salad recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network for a colorful veggie dish that's studded with salty olives and feta Ina Garten makes her Greek Salad recipe.