Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad. Make this easy shrimp and pasta salad for your next picnic or potluck! It's made with tiny pink shrimp, pasta, a handful of veggies, and a simple lemon vinaigrette. I made this dish last night and it was wonderful.
Left out the tomatoes but added crushed nuts cashews and almonds a two hard boiled eggs. I also pan fried the chicken in olive oil coated in montreal seasoning. Shrimp Pasta Salad is quick and easy with a delicious homemade dressing. You can cook Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad
- You need 1 box of Angel Hair Pasta.
- You need 1 lb of Any size shrimp, Thawed..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green onion, Chopped.
- Prepare 6 oz of Feta Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 can of Hot Rotel.
- You need 1 bunch of Cilantro chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 oz of Black Olives.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 of Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 of pads of Butter.
- You need 1 of lemon.
Fresh lemon juice & dill add add a summery freshness that pairs perfectly! Shrimp Pasta Salad is one of those recipes that tastes amazing yet it is so easy to prepare, your guests literally won't be able to resist this recipe! When you have beautiful and seasonal ingredients on hand, turning out a delicious meal is so simple. That's the main idea behind today's squash-, spinach.
Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta according to directions..
- Thaw Shrimp and sautee in butter and Extra Virgin Olive Oil and garlic. Cook for 2 mins on each side or until done. Squeeze 1/2 lemon to shrimp while it sautees..
- Once pasta is done, run under cold water. Add Olive oil so it won't stick. Shrimp should be done..
- Chop green onion and cilantro. Add to cold pasta and toss with shrimp.
- Add feta, 1/2 can of drained rotel, can of black olives and season with Cavender's Seasoning to your liking..
- Toss in a little more Olive oil and refrigerate overnight or enjoy right away..
- ENJOY ;).
Easy Shrimp Pasta Salad for a hot summer day made with orzo pasta that is sure to wow everyone. #summmersalad #easyrecipe #shrimp #pastasalad However, this salad is not the typical Italian dish you'd expect. There's pasta and garlic, yes, but no tomatoes or cheese. In this salad, the hot pasta will wilt the spinach and soften the squash. This seafood pasta salad recipe is made with shell pasta and ranch dressing. Make this tasty salad with imitation crab, shrimp, or another shellfish.