Coconut Biscuits. Looking for biscuit recipes, coconut biscuit recipes, easy biscuit recipes, quick biscuit recipes, coconut recipes or teatime treat recipes? Coconut is extremely sweet and high in fat. SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL Today I will show you how to realize these super easy and delicious coconut biscuits!
I'm Coco, a little nut, and these are my biscuits. Coconut Flour biscuits made with eggs, coconut flour and coconut oil or butter for a healthy, filling and grain free treat. For Fluffier Coconut Flour Biscuits+−. eggless coconut cookies recipe in cooker, coconut biscuits with step by step photo/video. cookie or biscuit recipe with wheat flour & desiccated coconut. You can have Coconut Biscuits using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Biscuits
- You need 125 g of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- It’s 100 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 200 g of plain flour (you can replace it with self rising flour).
- Prepare 1 TBS of baking powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 80 g of dessicated coconut.
- You need of Flour for dusting.
These Paleo-friendly coconut flour biscuits are a foolproof recipe you're going to love. The fibrous coconut flour adds fluffiness to the biscuits, while a little bit of arrowroot starch keeps them tender. Download Coconut biscuits stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. These oatmeal and coconut biscuits (cookies) are simple and quick to make.
Coconut Biscuits step by step
- In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer..
- Add the egg and mix it again until the ingredients are integrated..
- Add the flour, the baking powder, salt and the coconut. If you are using self rising flour, do not add baking powder, skip it!.
- Mix it until a ball of dough if formed.Wrap it with cling film and leave it to rest in the fridge for one hour..
- Dust a flat surface with flour and roll the dough until it is around 5 mm thick..
- Cut the biscuits with the help of a cutter, or if you don't have one, you can use a knife and make rectangles as well as using any shapes to cut the biscuits. Just make sure to keep the size the same so they bake evenly..
- Place it in the oven at 180 degrees until the edges of the biscuits are golden brown. Leave it to cool and enjoy!.
The small size of these biscuits make great snacks. You can serve these at parties; especially Christmas since the coconut. Coconut Biscuits is a community recipe submitted by potatohead and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe. Enjoy these healthy coconut flour biscuits with a side of eggs and bacon. They're gluten-free, low in But don't let that turn you off, these biscuits are delicious and probably the best coconut flour.