Homemade bread with sprinkled coconut. Hello everyone, today baking is Coconut Bread – Homemade Cocktail Bun. Make your own rainbow coconut sprinkles! The best thing about making these homemade sprinkles is that you can customise them for different projects!
How to make homemade Hawaiian Banana Bread. Like any quick bread, this recipe doesn't require rising time. Basically, you combine the ingredients like instructed, bake and let the kitchen fill with tropical aromas. You can have Homemade bread with sprinkled coconut using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade bread with sprinkled coconut
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 4 of tblsp Sugar.
- You need 4 of tblsp Powdered milk.
- It’s 2 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 of tblsp oil.
- It’s 2 of tblsp soft butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 of tblsp Dessicated coconut.
Tip: If you want to get fancy you can sprinkle some extra shredded coconut on the. This Homemade Chocolate Sprinkles recipe is free of refined sugars, corn syrup, dairy, soy, and other chemicals. Best of all, it's so easy to make! Coconut palm sugar is made from the sugary sap extracted from the flower buds of coconut palm trees.
Homemade bread with sprinkled coconut step by step
- In a clean bowl, mix flour & salt.
- Another bowl mix water, sugar, salt, oil,yeast, milk, and egg whisk together a bit.
- Turn in the liquid mixture to the bowl of flour, mix together well with palm until it forms a loose sticky dough.
- Turn the dough on a floured surface and knead until dough is smooth and elastic.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover and set aside in warm place for 45/1hr to prove.
- Punch down the air and knead for 2minutes.
- Divide into equal pieces & shape each into a round ball, then place on baking tray.
- Cover and allow the dough to rise almost double in size.
- Apply egg wash for shiny dark color and sprinkle coconut.
- Bake at 150c for 15/20 minutes.
- Brush melted butter to give a soft, buttery crust.
- Enjoy with any drink or beverage.
Immediately after extraction, the sap is boiled. This is the BEST coconut flour banana bread recipe! No oil or added sugar required, this bread is Jump to Recipe. This is the best Coconut Flour Banana Bread you'll ever try. It's easy to make It was delicious, but I sprinkled brown sugar on top before i put it in the ove.