Crab and Avacado Summer Rolls.
You can cook Crab and Avacado Summer Rolls using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crab and Avacado Summer Rolls
- It’s 1 of for crab salad filling.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped celery.
- It’s 1 lb of jumbo lump crabmeat.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped green onion.
- You need 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- It’s 1 of additional filling ingrediemts.
- It’s 4 of rice noodles or angel hair pasta cooked and seasoned with 1 ta.
- It’s 1 head of soft lettece, such as boston, leaves removed.
- Prepare 2 of ripe avacados peeled and sliced, brushed very lightly with asi.
- Prepare 12-16 of dry rice paper rounds. The amount depends on how big yo.
- You need 1 of for asian dipping sauce.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sriracha hot sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Crab and Avacado Summer Rolls step by step
- Have a large skillet filled with hot water big enough to submerge rice paper rounds.
- Have all your ingredients set up in bowls at work station. Have a clean damp kitchen towel spread out flat to make summer rolls on..
- To make summer rolls, place one rice paper round in hot water to cover, soften 30 to 60 seconds until limp and pliable.Place on damp towel, lay lettece leaves down covering paper, in a single layer leaving a boarder around free of lettece. On one edge spoon some crab salad top with seasoned noodles, then a couple slices of avacado. Pick up end and roll folding in edges as you go and rolling gentle but tight, like a egg roll..
- Cut in half and serve with the asian dippingsauce for dipping and any dipping sauce you like. I used my mustard sauce, on my profile in this picture..
- These are best served the day you make them, however you can make them several hours ahead if you keep them whole ( cut right before serving) and keep on a damp towel lined platter, not touching each other ( they will stick), and cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.