Grilled Asparagus in Balsamic sauce.
You can cook Grilled Asparagus in Balsamic sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Asparagus in Balsamic sauce
- Prepare 1 lb of fresh asparagus, washed, woody ends snapped off, and dried.
- It’s 1 of -2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic, minced.
Grilled Asparagus in Balsamic sauce instructions
- Clean asparagus and toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Grill over medium heat until just cooked, turning so often so you don't burn it. This should take only about 10 minutes. Pierce a stalk to ensure you don't over cook..
- Meanwhile, melt butter and whisk in the soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, and the garlic..
- Remove cooked asparagus from the grill to a serving platter, pour the balsamic sauce over the top and serve immediately..