Spinich, paneer,stuffed ravioli in Green peas creamy sauce. Fresh, refrigerated ravioli are a kitchen staple for us this time of year. Temps are dropping and hot, quick and easy dinners are calling our names! This creamy spinach and cheese ravioli dish is a total breeze to throw together and features my go-to alfredo sauce and a whoooole lot of spinach!
Whole Wheat Spinach Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Tomato Basil SauceArchana's Kitchen. I'll be making spinach ravioli over the weekend and would love to try a new sauce. Puréed green peas are combined with whole wheat flour to make this delicious paratha dough. You can have Spinich, paneer,stuffed ravioli in Green peas creamy sauce using 22 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinich, paneer,stuffed ravioli in Green peas creamy sauce
- Prepare 200 gm of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 Tsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped spinich.
- You need 4 tsp of crushed paneer.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 of chopped chilli.
- You need 1 Tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- It’s 1 Tsp of crushed black pepper.
- It’s of For sauce:.
- You need 1/2 cup of green peas puree.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 Tsp of salt.
- You need 2 Tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 Tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 pinch of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dry fruits paste(kaju,badam).
A unique dough of whole wheat flour and green peas forms the base of this interesting recipe. The outcome is made more irresistible by stuffing these wholesome parathas with fresh paneer and juicy. Ravioli – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. Palak Paneer – a smooth and creamy spinach sauce infused with Indian spices becomes a delicious base for pan-seared paneer.
Spinich, paneer,stuffed ravioli in Green peas creamy sauce instructions
- Take a bowl put flour,salt,mix it..
- Add oil & egg mix it.knead it like a dough.add also some water if required.keep it a side..
- Now for making sauce, Heat a pan,put butter,let it hot..
- Add garlic saute it.add Green peas pure.cook it 5 miniutes at high flame..
- Put milk,cook it 2 miniutes.add dry fruits paste..
- Add black pepper, chilli flekes,salt & garam masala.cook it 2 minutes..
- Add cream cook it at high flame 1 miniutes.remove it from the flame.keep it a side..
- Take another pan Heat it.put 1 Tsp butter..
- Add garlic,saute it..
- Add chopped spinach,saute it 2 minutes..
- Add paneer saute it in high flame at 2 minutes..
- Add salt, black pepper, chilli, mix it well..
- Sprinkle oregano.fry it till reduce whole water..
- Remove it from the flame.let it cool..
- Now take prepared dough,make small balls & roll it out,or take whole dough make a big ball.roll it & make a like big chapatis..
- Cut it in circles with the help of Ravioli cutter..
- Fill it with spinach mixture,& cover it with another circle.press it carefully..
- In a pan add 2 glass of water boil it,put some salt & oil in it..
- Put all prepared ravioli in it for 8 miniutes..
- After that take it out..
- Put little butter in a heat pan..
- Add crushed paper & cooked ravioli Fry it 2 miniutes.add1 pinch of salt..
- Now ravioli is ready to serve.before servings add Green peas creamy sauce.it will enhance the taste..
Use the flavorful spinach sauce over tofu, roasted veggies or even pan-seared chicken or fish. Top view Green spinach ravioli with green pea filling on a green background. Green spinach dough ravioli ready to cook Hot ravioli with spinach served in a white plate Ravioli with spinach meal in a bowl Italian ravioli stuffed with spinach macro, vertical Fresh uncooked pasta and homemade. Ravioli Filling Ravioli Recipe Homemade Ravioli Ravioli Cream Sauce Spinach And Ricotta Ravioli Butter An easy vegetarian stuffed peppers recipe with spinach and ricotta. This low carb version of Panko breadcrumbs provide extra crunch.