Chicken Russian cutlets. Kotletki are beautiful little ground chicken cutlets, lightly flavored with fragrant dill and savory onion and pan fried or baked until golden brown. Kotletki are our ultimate Russian comfort food. Variation: Italian-Style Chicken Cutlets Omit the dill.
Ground chicken, chopped onions, shredded zucchini are an unlikely marriage, but make for a rich dish. Variation for Italian-Style Chicken Cutlets: Omit the dill. Use half bread crumbs, half grated Parmesan cheese to coat the cutlets. You can cook Chicken Russian cutlets using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Russian cutlets
- Prepare 400 grams of Chicken Brest boiled n shredded.
- It’s 2 of small boiled n mashed potatoes.
- You need of Hand full of grated carrots.
- It’s of Hand full of chopped capsicums.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of maida.
- Prepare 2 spoons of butter.
- You need of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Green chilly paste.
- You need of Pepper powder.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Maggie chicken cube1.
- You need of Roasted vermicelli.
- It’s of Egg1.
This is super easy Chicken Cutlets or Kotleti Recipe. Russian Chicken Cutlets is a dish, I bet you have never had before. Place cutlets on serving platter; serve with sauce. To make this a party dish insert a toothpick into each.
Chicken Russian cutlets instructions
- In a pan add butter n let it melt then add maida n roast it for 10seconds then add ginger garlic n green chilly paste n cook for sum time.
- Add chicken maggi cubes pepper powder salt n shredded chicken n fry for 5 min add all the veggies n mix well n add salt according to ur taste mix well n off the flame.
- In a bowl add 1 egg n beat for 2 seconds add salt n pepper powder n keep aside then make cutlets according to ur shapes n keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadai take 1 cutlet dip in the beaten egg n roll the cutlet into vermicelli n add in the hot oil fry until golden brown n ur Russian chicken cutlets r ready.
Chicken Russian Cutlets l Shadiyonwale Russian Cutlets l Ramadan Recipes l Cooking with Benazir. Chicken cutlets made of ground chicken are actually hamburger. Pozharsky cutlets are also known as "Kiev cutlets". The book "The Poetry of the Russian Cuisine" tells the story of this accidentally. #russian chicken kebabs#easy appetizer#Tasty. PagesPublic FigureChefAlla's Yummy FoodVideosRUSSIAN CHICKEN CUTLETS.