Citrus zing arugula pasta. Freshly squeezed citrus juices and olive oil create a deliciously light salad dressing for this simple green salad made with arugula, pear, and red bell pepper. Arugula is a delicious alternative to lettuce, and the citrus juice dressing is a delicious alternative to heavier store bought dressings. This Winter Citrus Salad is a beautiful medley of contrasting flavours: sweet oranges, peppery arugula, and tangy cheese.
Baked seasoned warm goat cheese adds a nice zing into the salad, fresh arugula and radicchio have the. What do you do to shake the winter blues? Which seems like the perfect way to brighten up our spirits and our tastebuds. You can have Citrus zing arugula pasta using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Citrus zing arugula pasta
- You need 1 of zest of 1 lemon..make sure no white gets zested (it will make the whole salad bitter).
- Prepare 1 of zest 1/4 of an orange..again making sure to aviod white peel.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 stick of garlic and herb butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt or kosher salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 10 oz of Angel hair pasta.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of arugula.
This fabulous asparagus pasta salad that I whipped together with some leftover ingredients that were about to go bad. It was like one big ode to my favorite I had some leftover arugula in the fridge (that was also on the verge of biting the dust), as well as some lemons (which I always keep on hand for. Please let me know if you made the recipe, I would love to hear how it turned out. The lush orange and lemon citrus sauce coating the pan-seared shrimp leaves out the butter and cream but will still have you dipping your bread in for more.
Citrus zing arugula pasta step by step
- Boil water.
- Add pasta and cook to package directions.
- Zest lemon and orange ..you can zest them both in same bowl.
- In a large bowl add zest of Orange, lemon the garlic herb butter and olive oil.
- Once pasta is cooked and drained toss in bowl with butter,oil and zest until butter is melted and ingredients are mixed well.
- Add the cheese, salt, and pepper stir together very well.
- Add Arugula and toss gently until mixed. Serve.
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Toss arugula and vinaigrette in a large bowl. The bright flavor of the citrus pairs perfectly with peppery arugula and avocado, plus a bit of jalapeño for a slight kick. Arugula consists of vibrant green leaves attached to a pale creamy green hued stem. The leaves are lobed and can be harvested when young and mild in Add to raw pesto and sauces to showcase its pungency.