Cake Salé: Tuna and Olive. Sift the flour and baking powder together. Add the eggs and mix well. Pour the milk and olive oil and mix together.
Not only do you likely have everything you need to make this dish already in your pantry, but the combination of tuna, tomato, and olives? Combine with the tuna, onion, olives, capers, herbs and salt to taste. Serve on buttered toast for sandwiches, or make into a dip: Pulse the tuna salad and butter in a food processor until it is creamy. You can have Cake Salé: Tuna and Olive using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cake Salé: Tuna and Olive
- You need 100 g of flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 100 ml of (soy) milk.
- It’s 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 1/2 g of baking powder.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s 160 g of canned tuna (non-oil).
- You need 80 g of carrot.
- You need of some black/green olives.
An absolute classic of a family recipe, made with tinned tuna and spiked with dried chilli flakes and rosemary. Tinned tuna makes a great budget-friendly topping for a baked potato. Sandwich Cake with cream cheese, olives and fish. Tuna salad, chicken salad, and egg salad are staples in my house, and they are almost always made better with melted cheese.
Cake Salé: Tuna and Olive instructions
- Sift the flour and baking powder together. Add the eggs and mix well..
- Pour the milk and olive oil and mix together. Then add some salt and pepper, the tuna, carrot (cut in small cubes) and sliced olives..
- Pour in a cake mold and bake in the oven preheated at 180 C for about 30 minutes..
I usually make mayonnaise with all canola oil, but for this batch I added a fruity, mellow olive oil to pair with the tuna. As for the tuna salad, the mayonnaise really does most of. Tuna is such a tasty and versatile fish; it can be used in many delicious dishes and this tuna salad with asparagus, olives and tomatoes is no exception. Hot tuna salad with basil dressing. On a lovely pile of asparagus, olives and tomatoes.