Chicken Chives Dumplings 🥟.
You can have Chicken Chives Dumplings 🥟 using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Chives Dumplings 🥟
- It’s 1 of readymade dumplings wrappers (round shape).
- It’s of some vegetable oil to fry the dumplings.
- You need of some hot water to steam the dumplings.
- Prepare of For the filling:.
- You need 250 gr of ground chicken.
- You need 100 gr of dried mung bean vermicelli noodles, soaked in hot water for 2 minutes, cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 8 Tbsp of minced chives.
- You need 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger, grated.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Prepare of For the sauce: (mix together in a small bowl).
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- You need of sesame oil.
Chicken Chives Dumplings 🥟 instructions
- In a big bowl, mix together all the filling ingredients. Stir well. Place 1 tsp filling in the center of the wrapper. You can use any way to fold the dumpling as you like (I uploaded the picture of how I folded my dumplings.).
- Heat 2 Tbsp vegetable oil over high heat. Place the dumplings in the pan. Lower the heat to medium high heat. Fry dumplings until golden brown on the bottom parts (more or less 3 minutes). Add 2 Tbsp hot water. Cover the pan with the lid. Wait for 1-2 minutes. Add 2 Tbsp hot water again. Cover the pan again. Add another 2 Tbsp hot water. Once again, cover the pan with the lid..
- Turn off the heat. Let the pan rest on top of the stove for 1 minute. Uncover the lid. Heat the pan again over medium high heat until the dumplings’ bottom parts become crispy. Do the same with the rest of the dumplings..
- Serve warm with the sauce! Yum! 😋.