Chicken Broccoli w. Buttermilk Herb Alfredo.
You can cook Chicken Broccoli w. Buttermilk Herb Alfredo using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Broccoli w. Buttermilk Herb Alfredo
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken Breasts, diced.
- It’s 1 packages of Frozen cut Broccoli.
- You need 4 cup of Alfredo Sauce, your choice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cultured Buttermilk.
- You need 1 lb of Angel hair Pasta.
- You need 2 clove of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Rosemary.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Salt, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Olive Oil or Butter.
Chicken Broccoli w. Buttermilk Herb Alfredo step by step
- Start a pot of boiling salted water for pasta on high heat.
- Next heat olive oil or butter in a large saute pan and cook chicken.
- Pour Alfredo into a large saucepan over moderate heat.
- Add garlic, rosemary, basil, parsley, pepper and salt to sauce.
- Stir together and heat for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Cook broccoli according to directions on the package.
- Place pasta into boiling water and cook 8 to 10 minutes.
- drain pasta and plate.
- Drain broccoli and chicken, season with salt and pepper. Then combine and plate onto pasta.
- slowly stir buttermilk into sauce, thin out with a few teaspoons of milk if needed.
- pour sauce over dish.
- Garnish with diced tomatoes and a little extra basil if desired and enjoy!.