Saffron Pistachios Coconut delight.
You can have Saffron Pistachios Coconut delight using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Saffron Pistachios Coconut delight
- Prepare 3 Cups (250 ml) of Dessicated coconut.
- You need 3/4 Cup of condensed milk(any brand,or homemade).
- It’s 1 pinch of saffron strands+1-2 tbsp warm milk+.
- You need 1-2 drops of yellow food colour(optional).
- You need 1 tsp of cardamom powder(optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coarsely ground pistachio powder.
- Prepare 1-2 drops of green food colour(optional).
- You need 1 tsp of rose essence.
- You need To of garnish with:-.
- Prepare as required of Almond and pista slices.
Saffron Pistachios Coconut delight instructions
- Keep ready all the ingredients as shown in the picture. In a big mixing bowl take desiccated coconut. Add 3/4 cup condensed milk in it in small batches. Mix well to form a dough..
- Divide the dough into three equal parts and keep in 3 separate bowls.To one bowl add saffron Soaked milk and yellow food colour (optional)and mix well.(of u wish u can add cardamom Powder).This will form yellow coloured dough.To another bowl add pista powder and green food colour (optional).Mix well everything.This will form green dough.In the third bowl add rose essence.Mix well.This will be white dough.In a mould or container, place Butter paper grease it with Ghee or Butter.spread white dough.
- Above White layer, spread green dough evenly. On the top spread yellow dough evenly..
- Sprinkle Almonds and pista slices on it. Press lightly with a spatula. Keep in the fridge to set for 1 hour..
- After it is set, take out and demould in a Plate. Cut into square or triangle pieces and Serve. This sweet dessert is Tri flavored..